Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Color Couch Should I Get What Color Couch Should I Get?

What color couch should I get? - what color couch should i get

Could someone be kind enough to give me some advice about the configuration of the room?

"The walls are white. The ceiling is white and is 3 meters high. Over 9 meters
The ash from the plant color is light.
"The curtains are creamy yellow with streaks.
"The office and library corresponding light cherry color.
"They are furnished in classic style.
"The door is very, very dark (not red but more brown-black) classic-shaped door.
"The room is spacious enough to accommodate a sofa bed convertible.

The sofa I think getting to a classic sofa. The problem is the color.

My favorite color is dark brown with cream and colorful flowers, and so different. Brown is not as dark as the door, but much darker than the case of the book and the table.

If the sofa with the room go up, or there are too many elements in the darkroom?

BTW, there are currently no carpeting in the room.

This color is too dark for a study room?

6 comments:

darlin12... said...

I like the idea of flowers, the rest seems so hard. I want a little heat to add it with a few Peices in an orange accent burdendy or burn. If you go with a neutral color, sturdy, it looks so boring and simple. I suppose that the eye can not. It also depends on the size of the room. Curtains, yellow-cream color is not the approach the couch? Otherwise, you should think about new, with one or two colors on the couch, perhaps a couple of curtains or valance with a darker color and a firm booty. Sounds good, but good luck

debra said...

Go to a neutral color! You can list pillows and throws in several colors!

Chissie Young said...

It is a good option. Roll With It.

betty b said...

It would be very good, but I recommend that you match the curtains on the couch, you `ll have to buy a second one., To choose a solid color in floral design. I `ll agree, I` ve had a couch and a blue flower. I hate.i now have a cream to tan, always love you.

Samm said...

I tell you what they all say that the sample design. Always a good neutral SOFA.

Put the paint on a wall that can be exchanged for $ 100.00 or less. The sofa and more expensive. Try a solid cream or dark gray or beige. Leave an impression because he one years that have been made appointments. To do mine.

Is this a rental, you can not paint? If so, add carpets and curtains lift the place. Shine stay with a neutral sofa throw pillow, and (for the winter naps) to record. When the light walls are not an option, then the bright accents, the employment will you move when you are.

Find a carpet of brilliant love the curtains and let the fabric cushions or pads are bright and bold. Find neutral things together, working on a sofa.

Good luck.

Joy said...

I think it would be great. Not too dark because of the white walls and floor.

Post a Comment