Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Make A Roofie Advice Needed, How To Approach When Pregnant.?

Advice needed, how to approach when pregnant.? - how to make a roofie

Okay. Well, I know I've written my share of contributions, I am only interested at this point, and we need support.

I'm only 15 Do not start at this point with a "Well, maybe he should not have sex at an early age and irresponsible" or "you just have a sex education class and hold?

I am very mature for my age. I grew up with a hard life, and because of my age in mind when I say.

Basically, right now, I'm 99.9% sure I'm pregnant. Not by choice, it is more of a roofie slipped into my glass. So it will be difficult. I missed two periods, and I do a test. If I am, I want to make sure that this baby is healthy and that my healthY. I am beginning to stress about this, really.

What would be a good way to approach my aunt? She's pretty understanding, although I know that they do not go for that. She was there with my parents at my age. I must be tested, I have no other way. I am very worried. I have all the symptoms. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment