Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flea Market Fancy Fabric I Have A Vague Idea For Making Money ( Im 14 )?

I have a vague idea for making money ( im 14 )? - flea market fancy fabric

Well, I thought the charger or cultured mouse (or some kind of small animal) or the cultivation and sale of bonsai plants (always enough, but the thing about bonsai is i wouldnt be able to sell because I want to hold), or are perhaps Japanese maples here are usually about $ 60 for a small plant (buy maybe two to grow significantly after cuttings i wouldnt do it with a variety of luxury, requiring transplant) or herbs could be on flea markets and farmers markets to sell in the spring (I live in McMinnville Tennessee, the nursery capital of the world) that many plants are already growing, and I am with them and I think that a mouse is much better idea, but I would from any input and r asEason with the money I will earn their living because they reproduce and multiply, we no longer have to sell my product to buy, but only the ground or in pots, I appreciate everyone's replies Food

1 comment:

PicklesM... said...

Mouse is a bad idea if you kept links with the laboratories or the owner of the snake, and are sold at very low prices for large companies. Trees can be better, but if you create enough capital for a company, you need some kind of unique, interesting craft or product.
This is the only option for a small business to make money. there must be something people can not Wal-Mart (or any other media company is in size.)

Post a Comment